Set-up, clean-up, & services
A Daniels Fund Associate will be available during the time of your meeting to provide assistance to Meeting Space guests. Each meeting room is furnished with tables and chairs. Other resources can be requested on the Meeting Space Request Form.
Additional services include:
- Assisting with logistical arrangements
- Offering catering, parking, and room arrangement suggestions
- Providing general information on the building
It is very possible your meeting room will be used immediately after your departure. With that in mind, we ask you to ensure the following tasks are complete before you leave:
- Meeting room(s) should be left clean
- Please return tables and chairs in their standard layout (you will find a diagram in each room that displays the standard layout for that room)
- Trash and recyclables from your meeting room should be placed in the appropriate containers located in the catering kitchen, and liners should be placed in the trash bins
- Leftover food and catering items should be placed in the catering kitchen
- Any bottled water provided by the Daniels Fund remains in the room
- Please pick up any papers, scraps, and pieces of food off the floor before departing
- Table tops should be cleaned, if needed
- Vending machines are located on the first floor near the catering kitchen
- When available and upon request, flip charts, easels, and markers will be provided
- When using self-adhesive easel/flipchart sheets, please do not attach them to the Bill Daniels wall timeline
- Bottled water may be provided upon request
To schedule a tour of the Meeting Space, please contact the Daniels Fund at 303.393.7220 or email MeetingSpace@DanielsFund.org.
- Restrooms accessible to all our guests are located on the first floor
- An accessible ramp is located on the east side of the building on Monroe Street
- Food and drinks are allowed only in the meeting rooms, and must be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles
- The Daniels Fund building is a working facility — please be mindful of noise levels during meetings
- Conversations in the reception area, hallways or near work areas should not disrupt those working in the building — your courtesy is appreciated
- Please be mindful of mobile phone usage in the building, as these conversations may distract Meeting Space guests and Daniels Fund associates
- Please do not bring balloons or confetti into the building
For assistance with hotel options for out-of-town guests attending your meeting, please contact the Daniels Fund at 303.393.7220.
The safety of Daniels Fund associates and all guests is our top priority. The Daniels Fund stricly prohibits weapons of any type in its facility. This includes visible and concealed weapons, even those for which the owner has obtained the necessary permits. Individuals in law enforcement are exempt from this policy.
We ask that you notify us of any threats, controversies, or other situations involving your organization, or individuals within your organization, that could cause security concerns during your meeting at the Daniels Fund.
To ensure the safety of all parties, security cameras are in operation to provide 24-hour video surveillance throughout the building.
The Daniels Fund is a smoke-free environment, with the exception of the designated area. Smoking is not permitted within 15 feet of any entrance according to state law. Our designated smoking area is located at the bottom of our front steps.
If the fire alarm sounds or upon the direction of a Daniels Fund associate, Meeting Space guests are required to exit the building immediately.
Photography and Videography
The Daniels Fund is a private building; photographs and videos may not be taken on the premises without prior approval. If approval is granted, Daniels Fund logos, memorabilia, artwork, etc. may not be included in the photos and/or videos.
Please contact the Operations Associate at 303.393.7220 or MeetingSpace@DanielsFund.org to seek approval.